Sunday, March 30, 2008

and now we are Forty-five...

Kudos if you got the A.A. Milne ref above.

Had a birthday very recently, and it was not as bad as I thought it might be. I am creeping up slowly on the half century mark, but trying to do it with more grace. To be honest, I have to say that I still feel closer to 16 than 60, but maybe that is the way of the human mind. Getting older does not suck, but it does take getting used to. I mean, I can do a lot of the same things I did when I was younger, but it takes longer to recover from them.

And for those who did not know, I prefer pie to cake. But who ever heard of Birthday Pie? In the mean time, I am loving my birthday gift a really cool new gas grill, and I am looking forward to lean grilling healthy meals for myself and my family. And hanging outside more/














As part of my gift is also getting a deck and landscaping installed in the back yard. Once that is done, I think it will be time for more pix. Until then, here is one of me, and my Mercedes chilling by the pond.

Until next time keep it somewhat sureal.

1 comment:

Trace Roquemore said...

Shaun,

I wish I could have been there bro'. I can't believe you built your own pond in the backyard. That's cool.

Trace