Monday, March 10, 2008

Who I am is Who I have been

The other day I started thinking of all the things I have done in my life, and it started to get a little confusing, so I started to take stock in a spreadsheet. I saved mine in Google Docs, and I was going to send it to my friends, but instead I decided to share it here. I stated with the jobs I had held, then started thinking of the places I had been, then the relationships I had had..well it got a little big. I would up with listing pets, cars, clubs, hobbies and the list goes on. I recommend trying it, it was kind of fun. Anyway, here is my list:

Relationships
Son
Father
Only Child
Step Brother
Half Brother
Uncle
Step Father
Cousin
Grandchild
Grandfather
Friend
Husband


Occupations
Gas Station Attendent
Carpet Layer
Pizza Cook
Ranch Hand
Fry Cook
Waiter
Bartender
Bar Manager
Newspaper Subscription
Telemarketer
Procurement Agent
Hardware Store Clerk
Corporate Trainer
Lab Sample Coordinator
Lab Sample Prep Tech
Data Center Tech
PC Technician
System Administrator
Support Analyst
Network Administrator
Support Coordinator


Places I have lived
England
Saporo Japan
Hokaido Japan
California US
Mass. US
Colorado US
Philidelphia US
Idaho US
Texas US

1 comment:

Trace Roquemore said...

Shaun,

My eclectic brother. Why do you think I always go to you for advice? -'cause chances are, you've been there and done that. I haven't read your blog lately b/c I forgot the address of it. . .but I just took a gander that it would be "fatcatdaddy" . . .so I found it. Check out my blog if you get a chance.

Trace