Saturday, January 31, 2009

I am a bad blogger

Really I am, I mean I have all these intentions of keeping up on my blog, but that darn life of mine keeps butting in. Well be that as it may, I pledge to keep my one reader happy and start blogging more. Who knows, maybe I will get a second reader. My wife finally has a facebook, so anything can happen.

It has been a wild ride lately, lots going on and all of it at once. Sometimes it feels like the time is on a slope, and the further along we get the steeper that slope becomes. I said that last year went like falling down the stairs, a lot of bumps and confusion, and you keep trying to grab on to something to slow it down. And sadly enough almost everyone I know understood and agreed. Now I am looking at 2009 and seeing as tomorrow is the 31st already I have to say, looks like I missed that first step again.

More to come as I think of interesting, pithy or silly things to say.

No comments: